Clinical biomarker specialist
• Ensure alignment of biomarker strategies with clinical operational plans.
• Ensure successful implementation of biomarker strategies including assessment of biomarker research proposals, study procedure determination to ensure accurate and appropriate sample collection, consent forms and Human Biological Sample Management review to ensure its alignment with the protocol, data standards determination to ensure appropriate biomarker analysis, etc..
• Serve as a key contact for external vendors and oversee biomarker assay development at vendor labs.
• Lead the analyses of biomarker data, collaborating with statisticians, bio-informatics clinical and translational groups.
• Evaluate new technologies to implement in clinical studies to address emerging biomarker questions.
• Candidate should have a Master or Ph.D. degree in biology, pharmacology or a related field. 1-3 year clinical biomarker experience in pharmaceutical or CRO companies is highly desired.
• Demonstrated knowledge of oncology and/or immunology disease biology, and various biomarker platforms (such as IHC, FACS, FISH, NGS, ELISA, etc.) and their clinical practice.
• Good interpersonal skills for building relationships across functions internally and externally. Effective collaboration with colleagues and partners.
• Strong aspiration for drug discovery work, diligent, self-motivated, independent, strong sense of responsibility.